Hot Gyal...in training

Lemme tell y'all, folks, something.

I am a future hot gyal. Right now I am in training. I started my hot gyal training slightly late, but don't discount me. Musically I am a true hot gyal. An older one, who got bad knees, but a hot gyal none the less.

The current issue is that my training is currently in a suspended space because of the 'Rona. But lemme tell y'all 2020 was gonna be my year. I was gonna be traveling more, my fitness journey would have been more situated and I was looking the part. It's a couple bits and pieces that would be forever missing cause honestly, me nuh have too much patience for tomfoolery and shenanigans. But I was working my way towards being a true hot gyal by the end of 2020. Unfortunately, a slight global pandemic has put a full halt to those plans.

So for now, ya girl is a musically based hot gyal, and here are some playlists for y'all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words Mean Things and I'll Get CROSS, ANGRY AND MISERABLE Behind That

Post Watch Thoughts: Red Table Talk - Jada Brings Herself To The Table

Anxiety Chronicles: Anxiety Dump 1